Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have so much to say that I have been paralyzed about saying it. For now, two things: First, it's been a very warm and somewhat wet winter. I have not seen any cardinals in my backyard for a good eight months now. And a young hawk visits my garden a few times every day. More about him anon.

Second, I visited the butterfly exhibit at the Botanical Garden a month ago. It was as stunning this year as last. The picture above is posted by permission of Andrea Webb, a generous photographer I met there. Her website is http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6883435.  She had just taken a stunning photo of one of the most beautiful butterflies on a spray of white flowers. Just as I got there the butterfly took off, and she offered to send me a copy. Much more soon, including BUTTERFLY SEX.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:38 PM

    Finally!! a new entry. How stunning. Butterflies are beautiful on flowers. We love that they have sex.

    ReplyDelete